Essential Knowledge for Addressing the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children (CSEC)
to begin, choose your state, or choose the united states version:
About the Series
This program provides essential and critical knowledge on commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC). The goal of this Series is to better equip all those interacting with and caring for children and youth in foster care to end and prevent this form of exploitation, also referred to as child sex trafficking.
This program has three parts to complete to earn the Certification:
PART 1: Human Trafficking Awareness
PART 2: CSEC Awareness
PART 3: Understanding My Role to Address CSEC
Features & Benefits
- Available For State- and Region-Level Customization
- Provides 8 Different Role-Based Tracks For Specific Training Needs
- Continuing Education Units and Credits Available*
- Supports Progress of Multi-Disciplinary Teams
- Created With Trauma-Informed Care
- Principles Active in the Instructional Design Process
*Continuing education units, badges, and certifications must be earned by passing necessary requirements
Interested in providing this training to your team, workplace, or network?
Contact our team to help with implementation options and support.